To build the world's most trusted personal finance ecosystem that democratises unbiased advice and helps create wealth for the masses.
Amplifying wealth creation for individuals by bringing down the cost of client-centric advice leveraging Technology/AI and Behavioural Science.
myMoneySage offers comprehensive financial planning and wealth management services to its clients,
Before providing any service
1) myMoneySage shall enter into an agreement with the client providing all details including fee details, disclosure of conflict-of-interest if any, and maintaining confidentiality of information.
2) myMoneySage shall share the copy of the agreement and also complete the KYC formalities for the client.
3) myMoneySage shall do a proper and unbiased risk – profiling and suitability assessment of the client.
myMoneySage, Legal Name : Shreem Datatech Solutions Private limited
SEBI Registered number : INA200014247
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 7026324444
Registered Office : No 800 7th Cross 1st A Main Road, BSK 3rd Stage, 3rd Phase, 3rd Block, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, 560085
Correspondence Address : No 3/6 Hari Mansion 1st Floor, Chamrajpet, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, 560018
Investors Do’s and Don’t’s: Click To Download
Data for the month ending - May
|Sr. No.||Received from||Pending at the end of Last month||Received||Resolved*||Total Pending #||Pending complaints >3months||Average Resolution time^(in days)|
|1||Directly from Investors||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3||Other Sources(if any)||0||0||0||0||0||0|
^ Average Resolution time is the sum total of time taken to resolve each complaint in days, in the current month divided by total number of complaints resolved in the current month.
|Sr. No.||Month||Carried Forward from Previous Month||Received||Resolved*||Pending #|
* Inclusive of complaints of previous months resolved in the current month.
# Inclusive of complaints pending as on the last day of the month.
|Sr. No.||Year||Carried Forward from Previous Year||Received||Resolved*||Pending #|
|1||2018 – 2019||0||0||0||0|
|2||2019 – 2020||0||0||0||0|
|3||2020 – 2021||0||1||1||0|
|4||2021 – 2022||0||0||0||0|
|5||2022 – 2023||0||0||0||0|
* Inclusive of complaints of previous years resolved in the current year.
# Inclusive of complaints pending as on the last day of the year.
1) In case of any grievance / complaint, an investor shall approach the compliance officer Mr. KishorKumar B on email@example.com we shall ensure that the grievance is resolved within 30 days.
2) If the investor’s complaint is not redressed satisfactorily, one may lodge a complaint with SEBI on SEBI’s 'SCORES' portal which is a centralized web based complaints redressal system. SEBI takes up the complaints registered via SCORES by clicking this link
3) With regard to physical complaints, investors may send their complaints to: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
Associate Regional SEBI office :
2nd Floor, Jeevan Mangal Building,
No.4, Residency Road,
Bengaluru - 560025, Karnataka